Fixing Sonny's feet, From Foundered to Fixed



Fixing Sonny's Feet, From Foundered to Fixed



Monday, June 11, 2012

photo collage

Here are a few photos of Sonny I took today. First is his new Trail Easyboots which are now size 4 & a tad too wide but the length is right.

 
The second is a collage of other shots I took while he begged big time for treats. He tried lifting 1 leg then checking with me to see if that was good enough.  Then lifting the other leg & checking with me again. :D Then after I rewarded him he got really keen & did a few things for me. He did a series of goose steps which I counted for him before he got a reward. 4 steps = four treats. He can count to 4! & knows when he’s been short changed!
Then it was time to give him his hay so he went to his shelter & proceeded to demonstrate his throwing techniques, tennis playing ability & then pointed out that while I was taking photos he still had NO HAY!!  :D)

He's a real clown sometimes.


No comments:

Post a Comment